WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
Joyetech Delta 2 Atomizer SUB-OHM Tank
The revolutionary Delta II by Joyetech will change the way tanks work. With the Liquid Valve Control (LVC) atomizer head (0.5 ohms), you may choose how much e-Liquid is used while vaping. It also features a user-friendly airflow adjustment valve as well. The Delta II can be used on a wide range of wattage from 20 watts to 45 watts. The Delta II features a stainless steel construction with vertical glass windows. You may also switch out the LVC atomizer for a RBA head (Sold Separately) so that you may build your own coils to your personal preference.
- Dimensions: 1-15/16"L x 7/8"D (without drip tip)
- 510 Threaded
- Airflow Control
- Liquid Valve Control (LVC)
- Replaceable LVC sub-ohm atomizer head: 0.5 ohm
- Replaceable RBA head (Sold Separately)
- 3.5ml Capacity
- 22mm diameter
- Stainless steel construction
- 1 x Joyetech Delta II
- 2 x Delta II LVC head (0.5ohms)
- 1 x Drip tip
- The metal tube in the center of this Clearomizer leads from the mouthpiece to the battery end. Avoid getting liquid in this tube when filling the Clearomizer.
- When unfastening the base (atomizer head) to refill the Clearomizer, the seals are temporarily broken and liquid will leak from the mouthpiece or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Clearomizer.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that liquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Clearomizer (and usually occurs after a refill). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Clearomizer from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the Clearomizer and blow through the mouthpiece.
- The atomizer head of the tank can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Protank.
- It is normal to find a small amount of liquid in the battery contact area when removing the Clearomizer or any atomizer. We recommend cleaning the battery before charging it.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below 1/3 full of eLiquid ("topped off"). This helps maintain the "vacuum" in the tank and prevent leaks.
- Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.
This product is for advanced user only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it
Warning: This tank is a Sub-Ohm resistance atomizer and only work on mechanical mod or devices that can handle Sub-Ohm resistance of 0.6ohm or lower. Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. VapinGorilla.com and any of VapinGorilla.com parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
VapinGorilla.com and any or all of VapinGorilla.com parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.
This product is not covered by warranty and cannot be exchanged.