WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
Kanger KBOX 200 TC Box Mod
For starters, the Kanger KBOX 200W TC Mod is one of the smallest devices on the market that can fire up to 200 watts. Although small in size, the KBOX 2000W uses the latest chipset to advance the wattage output to 200W and occupy Temperature Control mode. Not to be outdone, the KBOX 200W TC Mod supports Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel and Ni-chrome wire in Temperature Control mode and can fire coils as low 0.05 ohms and 0.10 ohms in Wattage Mode.
The KBOX 200W TC Mod requires two 18650 high amp batteries to operate and a micro USB Cable to charge (batteries and USB Cable sold separately).
1 x Kangertech KBOX 200W TC Box Mod
2 x 18650 Batteries (sold separately)
1 x Micro USB Cable
- Variable wattage: 7-200W
- Temperature control range: 200-600’F
- TC supports Ni200/Ti/SS/NiCr
- Support atomizer resistance: 0.05ohm and above
- 510 threading connection with spring-loaded center pin
- Micro USB charging port
- Supports USB firmware upgrades
- Dimensions: 84mm (H) x 56mm (L) x 22mm (W)
- Temperature Control : Ni / Ti / SS / NiCr
- Supports 0.05 ohm and above
- Wattage output: 7-200W
- Spring Loaded 510
- or 40W)
- On/off - press the power button 5 times within 3 seconds to turn the device on or off
- Low voltage protection
- Low resistance protection - If the coil is less than 0.4ohm, the power light will flash 3 times and disable any output
- Short circuit protection - If a Short is detected, the power light will flash 3 times and disable any output
- Reverse battery protection
- Low battery warning
- 10 second cut off safety feature - If the power button is held for more than 10 seconds, the power light will flash 3 times and disable any output
- Twist-off tail cap
- Utilizes one high amp 18650 battery (removable and sold separately)
The descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by VapinGorilla.com and any and all of VapinGorilla.com parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstances. VapinGorilla.com and any and all of VapinGorilla.com parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VapinGorilla.com and any and all of VapinGorilla.com parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VapinGorilla.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.